Maurianna Adams, Executive Director
Progress OKC’s executive director, Maurianna Adams, has over nine years of public service experience. Adams has worked to revitalize resilient communities through research, policy, innovation, cultural best practices and partnerships—recognizing the strength of collective impact and multifaceted approaches.
Previous initiatives Maurianna contributed to focused on housing, employment, healthcare access, public health disparities and equity-related projects in roles such as program developer and grantor. With experience and understanding of where to focus local investment, she brings growth and vitality to communities that have experienced disinvestment. Adams holds a master’s degree in public administration from the University of Central Oklahoma.
At Progress OKC, she forms public-private partnerships and broad cross-sector coordination to strengthen the organization’s brand and expand its mission.
Progress OKC's board includes stakeholders from across the metro:
· Christopher Turner – The First State Bank
· Ashley Dickson – Neighborhood Alliance of Central Oklahoma
· Kelly Gray – McLaughlin Family Foundation
· Joseph H. Allen – Kings Worldwide Transportation
· Teresa Goggins – Keller Williams
· Tony Tyler – Tyler Media
· Reverend Ray Douglas – Great Mt. Olive Baptist Church
· Louis Almaraz - Newmark Grubb Levy Strange Beffort